75% of businesses claimed Freephone numbers increased their business calls
Free-Phone NumbersFreephone numbers are the most widely used Non Geographic number type in the UK. Freephone numbers are free to call from Landlines (mobile networks do charge) . Research has shown that using 0800 / 0808 numbers significantly increase the likely volumes of customers calling. The research also showed that 75% of businesses claimed this had increased their business (Henley Centre – Independent Market Research)
With this in mind Freephone number are fantastic for generating responses to campaigns or driving new sales business.
- 080 numbers are free to call from any UK land-line number. The benefit of 080 numbers is that there is no cost for the customer meaning you should receive more calls and gain more business
- Daisy smart numbers gives you access to an Online portal which enables you to view statistical reports showing where you calls come from who is on the phone, meaning you are able to optimise your business with real time statistics
- Receive 0800 calls for less than 1ppm when using bundled inclusive minutes, whilst your customers can call for free 75% of businesses claimed this had increased their business (Henley Centre – Independent Market Research) meaning 08 numbers Significantly increase the number of calls into your business
- 08 numbers are the most popular type of Non Geographic number and are ideal for – Sales Lines, Marketing Lead Generation, Charities, Customer Support and Helplines, Counselling Services, Lawyers and Solicitors
- Our numbers in this range start from as little as £8.95 per month, and come with free features, such as Inbound IVR’s, hunt groups, call whisper to name but a few, you can compare all our our prices and features on our smart numbers page here
What our customers sayWe were really pleased with the free broadband for a year offer. It has allowed us to make significant savings meaning we have more money available to fund our lifesaving work to breast cancer. Daisy's focus during the roll out has been great and they have been a key part of our team.
IS Director of Cancer Research UK Read More